Mining Trade Group
The Mining Trade Group was established to ensure the existence of a strong and viable Mining trade group within the Association.
Other activities include :
- To prepare memoranda and other position papers that may be required by the Association from time to time on the sector for presentation to the Government and other agencies
- To identify and create awareness on areas that may be profitable to the Association and its members.
- To propose advocacy issues/initiatives relating to the sector to the leadership of the Association
- To sensitize and provide useful information relating to the mines sector as deemed fit.
- To organize seminars/workshops.